Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back from vacation

So, I took a vacation from basically Christmas until this last Monday.

I'll be releasing a first demo soon of a small companion project to my fighter game project.

More importantly, I'd like to release some info about my fighting game project. It's been decidedly named "Let it Live", as the game's internal theme is somewhat present in the meaning of the title. I'm trying to do something somewhat new, and it's that each character will have totally different controls. This can go both ways. This way I can customize each character's controls to make it as comfortable and intuitive as possible, but at the same time it practically ruins the accessibility of the game. I'm going to see how it works out, for now.

I'll be releasing more spoilers on the game's characters and internal fighting system in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment